I was doing my usual thing today when I realized it was June 1, Dad's birthday! I thought about him and missed him and wondered what he would think about all of his family now! I decided he would love today's technology! He was always aware of the newest advances in his lifetime. I think he would have loved the internet...all the news he could want all day! I even think he would have embraced blogs and Facebook! If my math is right, he would have been 75. He would have loved knowing all of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren, but actually, I know he
does know them and that he is enjoying Claire and Lily right now! So, in honor of Dad, I pulled out some pictures to share with you. Happy Birthday, Dad!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Grandpa! Thanks for posting the pictures. It was a good opportunity to introduce him to Drew and Isaac.
Thanks, Cathy. It made me cry. Funny the older I get the more I miss him. Will our kids think about us on our birthdays. I hope so.
It's always fun to see pictures of Grandpa Tom since I only have a few of my memories of him. Thanks for sharing!
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing, very touching!
I've been thinking of him a lot the last few days. I guess we're on the same wavelength. The pictures made me smile and cry simultaneously. Thanks!
Post a Comment