Monday, May 18, 2009

My Favorite Missionary (move on over Adam!)

JORDAN HAS FINALLY FINISHED HIS MISSION PAPERS! After this Wednesday evening Jordan will have completed all the paperwork and interviews required to serve the Lord. We're very sad to see him go, but happy because that means Adam's almost home! We'll keep you posted on the call, but until then take your pick of the listed options and we'll see how you do. All those who pick the winning answer (the one that matches his call) will receive a dinner on me to the MELTING POT accompanied by Jordan and myself (there can be MULTIPLE winners!) After you vote, please leave a comment telling me where you picked (the poll doesn't show who voted for what). Also, if you pick other, pick a place and tell us. Good Luck!

13 comments:

cathyg said...

This is what happens when you give out your blog password! You get hijacked...I was good with the whole post until I read the part about dinner on me to the Melting Pot and the multiple winners ok stuff...Jordan made the post, Jordan can pick up the tab! Otherwise, love the post and hope to see where you vote for his call!

Anonymous said...

Due to the selfishness of Cathy Gardner, the winner will now only receive a high five

cathyg said...

Ooh! I wonder who "Anonymous" could be???

Charlie said...

I voted the Phillipines! I hope I win even if it is only a high five. I am sure wherever Joe goes he will be great.

Charlie said...

This is Camile I say he will go to Brazil! I am sure to win so get ready to pay up Joe!

Romney said...

My vote is for Brazil too! Or at least somewhere in South America. I can't wait until he gets his call!!

Deanna said...

I picked "other" because I had a vision that he will be called to Micronesia Guam. I hope I win because I want the FREE dinner. No take-backs Cathy!

ColleenDown said...

Well I know all about that hijacking of the blog thing. How about Ashland, Kentucky--Do they still send missionaries there?

Heather said...

I don't think you can give out your password and then claim innocence when it gets hijacked. If Jordan gets a call to Montreal Canada I just might try and redeem that dinner, or at least a cupcake.

Cassandra Barney said...

I voted BEFORE I read the dinner part. I voted Brazil because that's where I'd want to go.

I can't believe another one of our babies is leaving home (550 S.)
I don't know how much of this I can take!

Cass

P.S. your fondue is better than the Melting Pot.

Cheryl said...

I marked other and my vote is India! I know a guy who just entered the MTC headed to Banglore, India so why not?

Jordan said...

I pick Samoa!

Grandma Witzke said...

Croatia!