The mission papers arrived and after waiting a few hours for family members to get off work, Jordan opened his mission call! If you are a "Lord of the Rings" fan, then you know that according to the movies, New Zealand became Middle Earth. If you aren't a fan, then I will tell you that Jordan will be serving in Auckland, New Zealand speaking Tongan. He is very excited! He studied Samoan last year in school and Tongan is similar. He will report to the MTC (mission training center) on August 19. Here would be a good place to insert some Tongan saying, but I don't know one, so we will have to leave that part out!
8 comments:
How excellent and awesome! Congrats to all. Aug. 19th is Dave's and Gracie's BD's. What a special day.
Thanks for your nice comment. I'm really looking forward to seeing that little princess of yours.
Don't know "Middle Earth" or I would comment in that and say "you know how to send them far away". Jordan is such a cool kid, I am excited for him. Just think of the world you are going to see!
YEAH JORDAN!!!! I'm so excited for you! You will be an awesome missionary!! Thanks for waiting for me to get off work to be with you when you opened it!
What a call! I am so happy for Joe! You are great Joe and will be an excellent missionary. Congrats!
Congrats! That is so exciting. Although I'm feeling for you Cathy. Having to send off another one. You'll get better at this and probably be pushing Caleb out the door when it's his turn:)
How exciting!!! Congrats Jordan!
That is awesome! I totally get the middle earth thing. Hopefully he won't find Mordor. I can't believe how grown up all of your boys are. Congratulations Jordan!
That sounds like pretty much the coolest mission ever. I am sure we are going to hear some cool stories over the next couple of years. Way to go Jordan for being a great example and cous!
Post a Comment