Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here Are Some Pictures

When we first saw the beach in Cayman I thought, "It looks just like the pictures in the travel magazines!" The water is as blue and the sand is as white as it looks in the pictures. Since a picture is worth 1,000 words, I will use lots of pictures and just a few extra words to show you what we did! Some of you have asked to see pictures...

The view from our room the first evening...every sunset was equally spectacular!

One day we just played in the water...there were jet skis, kayaks,
a banana tube ride behind a boat etc. We also rode jet skis to
different snorkel spots one day, very fun!
Went to church on Sunday...great branch!
The resident iguana by the pool!

The view from my chair!



Swimming with stingrays!


Up close!


We went to town to shop...


We visited "Hell" on Cayman Island!


We played with the turtles at the turtle farm...



One last look at the beach! I would definitely like to go back here!
Anyone want to come with me???

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, to go to Cayman!!! I love the pictures, especially the one of you and the turtle. That turtle is really beautiful (as are you!). I'm really glad you had such a great time. It makes me want to go somewhere too. Oh, and I love the new foot shot. Maybe the next time you shoot one, it'll have only four pairs of feet. Wow!

Eileen said...

You are one lucky girl. Awesome photos. It certainly looks like paradise.

Romney said...

I'm so jealous! It looks beautiful! I love the pictures and it looks like you guys got to do lots of cool things!

Charlie said...

Nice pictures. It looks like you had a good time, and did so many fun things.

ColleenDown said...

O.K. now I feel jealous, it isn't so hard to be envious when it is just an island on my globe but those pictures are amazing. I think I will go pet my turtle now! The foot shot reminds me it is time for a pedicure!

ColleenDown said...

P.S. I wouldn't send these pictures to Adam just yet :-)

Vanessa said...

Beautiful!!! Love the pics, you had some breathtaking views! Lucky girl!!!! Thanks for sharing, looks like a great time!

jessica&john.com said...

YAY! I love all your pictures. I serious feel like I was there. I must say, I was hoping your pictures would get a trip to a tropical location out of my system but it just makes me crave the sand and the sun all the more! I am glad you had a good time. You deserved it!

Heather said...

Way to find a non-quarantined tropical local to visit. What a trip.