.jpg)
.jpg)
BYU lost in a heartbreaker tonight! It was the semi-finals for the National Championship in Men's Lacrosse and BYU lost to Chapman 10-9 in overtime! It was a great game to watch, close from the 2nd quarter until the end. Although he did not play in this game, Jordan was spotted on TV two times. After the game, Clark texted our condolences and said, "but you looked good on TV." Jordan's response: "I always do!" A fun side note, after Tuesday night's game when BYU beat Oregon, Jordan said he saw "a miniature Cory Jenson" (friends from California who now live in Denver.) Someone called his name and he looked up and saw Ken Jenson and some of his family. They had come to watch the game and came over to say hello. He was excited to talk to them. He was glad to be able to talk to them again tonight. We have had a fun time following BYU Lacrosse this year and no matter the outcome...win, lose or tie...Jordan will always be our favorite Cougar!!
5 comments:
Wow GO JOE!!!! Sounds like the cougars did really well. And I am sure he looked good on TV.
Where did the time go. I really wanted to see one of these games. Does Jordan do exhibition matches? I always remember the t-shirt, "Give Blood--Play LaCross."
He's my favorite cougar too!! It was an awesome game to watch! Good thing you have an awesome daughter that let you come watch the game at her house!
I am so proud to have a cougar cous. Go BYU!
I just think that somehow I'm a little cooler for having a nephew who is a collegiate athlete! I have no problem living vicariously through others. Thanks for sharing his season with us all. Go, Jordan!!!
Post a Comment