Monday, April 27, 2009

If The Sun Won't Come To You...


Then you go to the sun! There is still sun, even if we haven't seen much of it in Utah. We found it here in Cayman and it is great! I've never seen bluer, warmer water and softer beach sand. The people who live here say they are sorry for "the weather". Apparantly the wind is stronger than usual and there are some clouds and somedays a few minutes of rain! I guess that is "bad weather"...not to me! It is fun to relax and we celebrated our 26th anniversary. Thank goodness for great kids who can hold their own at home with extra help from the grown up "kids". Thanks Romney and Scott and Jordan! I can't download my pictures yet so I guess I'll have to post some of those later. I mostly thought it would be fun to send an international post instead of just from my computer in the kitchen, like I usually do!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Oh sure, rub it in while I'm waiting for our snow to melt!

Cathy G said...

Heather,
I just wanted to assure you that there is a sun! I hope you see it again soon!

ColleenDown said...

She vacations and blogs. Is there no end to your talent? Have fun and know I wore a turtle neck today.

cathyg said...

GREAT BLOG MOM!... If you happen to notice the burned carpet, it was TIMMY!


Just kidding

Cheryl said...

As I comment today, I know that it is the you are scheduled to visit Stingray city. I couldn't be happier for you. May you enjoy all the beauties nature has to offer. And I'll watch for a few stingray pics on your next entry.

Romney said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun while we are stuck with Utah weather and YOUR kids!! jk It's been great! I'm glad you guys got to go on a nice vacation! You deserve it!

Samee said...

There's sun in Virginia - 90 degrees yesterday. Next time y'all come see us!
I'm glad you and Clark can get away. It sounds wonderful. Love you!

Vanessa said...

Horray, I just found your blog through Lisa H. So fun to see what you guys are up to. What a great place to celebrate your anniversary! I have a blog too but it is private. If you want to check it out email me at javyoung@yahoo.com and I can send you an invite. Your kids are all grown up, they are all so cute!!! :)

jessica&john.com said...

Take LOTS of pictures. I need to live vicariously through your vacay as I lay on the couch smelling my Scentsy coconut candle!

Deanna said...

Ahhhhh...I'm so jealous. Bring the warmth to us.

26 years? I want you to post your tips on how to make it to 26 years of marriage.