Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Head Harvey


It's that time of year again! Here is this year's offering of pumpkin heads. The best part was we have trained them up in the way they should go and they needed very little help! Woo hoo! And for your listening pleasure, one of our favorite Halloween songs, "Pumpkin Head Harvey".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f97_YNqXoTE

3 comments:

Romney said...

I love them! I wish I could have been there to carve a pumpkin with you guys! Scott doesn't like to carve them, but now we have Jocelyn so next year if I tell him Jocelyn wants to do it then he will! We'll see ya tomorrow!

Cheryl said...

I thought I'd heard all the good pumpkin songs. Who knew???? We'll have to listen to it while we eat our annual Halloween dinner tonight. And the pumpkins are great! Way to go, kids!!

Heather said...

I've had that song in my head for two days straight now.