Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New BYU Fight Song

Here is the new version of the BYU Fight Song. Start practicing because I don't think they will run these words on the jumbo-tron at Lavell Edwards Stadium!

Oh rise and shout

The Cougars are out
Of the BCS Top Twenty!
White and Blue
The Horned Frogs whipped you
And we’re embarrassed plenty!
Now we’ll go
To Bo-Diddley bowl
For Alma Mater’s sons got slaughtered!
As we join in song
We still love you
BUT WHAT WENT WRONG??
We’ll raise our voices higher for you
IF YOU’LL BEAT THE U OF U!!!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Ha Ha Ha that song is great I have got to get my roommates to read it.

Cheryl said...

I'll do my best to spread the word. I loved every bit of that, but it pains me to say it rings true!

ColleenDown said...

So did you write this Cathy? If so it is brilliant, if not it is still very funny.