Monday, October 6, 2008

Blogger's Block

I just want everyone to know, I am sorry! Before I had a blog and I would read yours, I would be so disappointed if there were no new posts. Now, being a budding blogger, I have encountered Blogger's Block! I used to think, "if I had a blog, I would say this..." now I have a blog and I can't think of anything to say! I think I started out too fast...I mean my first blog was about the most beautiful baby ever...how am I supposed to top that! Jordan told me my blog was stupid because he wasn't on it, so I blogged about Jordan. Then I tried to share a little home economics advice and Tim read it and said something like, "Wow Mom, your life stinks (he used a different word, but it might offend some...) if that is all you have to blog about! Maybe I didn't understand the word blog...I think I translated it blahg and I was reporting blah...I'm not sure. Obviously I still don't have anything to say except I am sorry and I will try really hard to experience or create something that I can blog about...until then here is another picture of Jocelyn to make you smile!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ok, so I've been studying blogs this week because I was asked to do a display board about them for enrichment night. There are no rules! You don't have to have some amazing experience to blog. I loved the consumer tip (Timmy's wife will someday too!) That's part of what I like about blogging is that it makes me appreciate my otherwise ordinary life for all the cool things that really make it up. Please just keep on sharing your life 'cause we love it! And we appreciate the cute pictures of the grandbaby!

Heather said...

Your blog is not a blahg. I've enjoyed every post. I love seeing pictures of Jocelyn, hearing what Jordan is up to, and getting great product reviews. So just blog whatever...

Romney said...

Who is that cute baby? She must have some good looking parents to be that beautiful! I love reading your blog! And I agree with Heather...it isn't a blahg. You're boys just don't know what blogging is all about, but you've got it down! See you tomorrow!

Tim said...

i Honestly don't remember saying your life stinks or the alternative.
But i do apologize and think you are the BEST MOM/GRANDMA EVER