Friday, March 2, 2012

How I Spent January...

Except for a quick post about Adam's car, I have been absent from the blogging scene! (I read, just don't post!) So before winter leaves, I thought I would let you know what I have been doing! January was filled with projects on our house. The girls didn't want to share bedrooms anymore and I told them after the wedding we could do something...so after the wedding we started moving rooms. It was supposed to be only the girls' rooms, but because of an old leak and carpet that never dried, we started with Caleb's room. Since we had to rip out the carpet, it seemed like a good time to paint (no, I did not do the painting!) before we installed new carpet...by the time we were done, Tim and Caleb had also traded rooms! Before...
After!
After!
I moved the scrapbook/craft room back to the smaller bedroom upstairs so the girls' rooms would be across from each other and have the bigger bedrooms.
They were sharing this room with bunkbeds...
And now Missy has that room with a queen bed.

And Maddy wanted to repaint and move into this room....

Now it looks like this...

Those changes took up January! I also finished and printed by picture of the day album for 2011!
That's what I was doing in January! Check back soon to see what else I have been up to!

4 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Those rooms are so chic! I absolutely love them! I am so impressed by your picture a day. Can't wait to see what else you have been up to.

ColleenDown said...

Your kids have always been blessed with super cute living spaces--no wonder I have a hard time reaching you, you are the most ambitious woman I know! This one blog represents a lifetime of my decorating accomplishments. Glad to see you blogging!

Vanessa said...

LOVE their new rooms! How fun for them!

Charlie said...

Wow you have done a ton. The girl's rooms are SO cute.