We all were strapped into harnesses and sent out to the jump site. But you didn't just walk to the edge of the cliff to jump. We had to ride this lovely little cart out to the jump house. You do realize that just riding this car was the equivalent of the jump for me???
And if riding in the car isn't enough, it is not a solid floor!
Look over the guy's shoulder and you can see where we are headed!
They did have us attached to a rope in the car, but it was still scary to me! But just in case you need more proof, here I am standing in the jumping house!
Well, let's get on with it! Here is Clark, all tied up and nowhere to go...but down!!
5-4-3-2-1!
I took this great picture then I forgot to keep shooting! Jordan grabbed the camera and took some more pictures! Somewhere at the end of the rope is Clark!!
What kind of wife watches her husband reach the end of his rope??!!
While Clark is swinging down there, Jordan is getting ready for his jump...
Now it is his turn!
Ready, set, GO!
Coming back up...
And asking if there is a discount for a second jump!!
Celebrating their success before Jordan went back for a 2nd jump!
They loved it and have been talking about it ever since! And I haven't spent one second wondering if I missed out!
5 comments:
It is amazing how just looking at pictures and reading your commentary could make me have such huge butterflies in my stomach. But I still sorta want to do it someday.
Oh, and I love the bathroom signs.
Did Clark and Jordan perhaps take a change of, um, underpants with them?
I am so impressed that you even went out on that little cart hanging from the rope!! I know that was HUGE for you! I have heard lots about how much Jordan liked it, but never heard if dad really liked it or just did it! Can't wait to hear more about your trip! Hope you're having a blast!
Here are my comments in no particular order: 1. Thanks for the pictures; it's fun to see it from your perspective. 2. The picture with Clark's feet just touching the jumping pad is so cool! I really think that should be entered in some kind of contest with a really great caption attached. 3. I'm not sure I would have been brave enough to ride the gondola thing out there. I have a new admiration for you. Way to go! 4. We've been told you have to sign a release warning that it's possible your retinas can detach. Is that true???? 5. There is not enough money in the world to get me to that jump. Clark and Jordan will just have to be the coolest!
This is like the story behind the story--and it still makes me queasy--I don't even think skydiving could top that!
Post a Comment