Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Project - Part 2


It is done! The room is repainted and the girls have moved in. I love how it turned out! Of course, I am only showing you the room that is finished. That leaves two rooms that need to be moved around and put back in order, but we are progressing! One thing is for sure, when you move rooms, you clean up really well. We filled two trash bags with throw away and a big laundry basket with give away so we definitely did get rid of some stuff. It took a little longer than I thought, who knew how hard it would be to cover dark green paint with white?! So here it is for your viewing pleasure, but you can always come and visit and see it for yourself!


8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love it! So so cute! Love the colors! Love the bunk beds! Great job!

Romney said...

It looks awesome! And it looks even better in person! You guys did an awesome job!

ColleenDown said...

That is the kind of transformation you only see in magazines. The only problem is the first room was magazine worthy too. Do you hire out? I could use a little "putting back together" around here. A couple more weeks and I will come see it in person.

Cheryl said...

Wow! I love it! What a happy room. I really like the curtains you hung up. They made me smile. I look forward to the tour in person.

Eileen said...

I LOVE that color combination! What a cute, cute room.

jessica&john.com said...

LOVE IT!!!!! You didn't even need me. You have serious decorating skill by yourself. The paint, curtains, and bedspread look fabulous. I can't wait to see it in person!

Charlie said...

It looks great. I can't wait to see it in person.

Samee said...

Cathy, how do you do it? - I feel like I've performed a miracle every time I find the floor in my daughters' bedroom! Impressive!