Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Something New!
I am learning how to scrapbook on my computer! I bought a book, took a couple of classes and have been trying to figure it all out. Romney did a page before me and between the two of us, we can usually figure it out! If you look on Romney's blog you can see her pictures of Jocelyn and her chocolate rabbit on Easter. Here are my first (well, second, I made one in a class with just a couple of pictures on it and lots of help!) scrapbook pages of Jocelyn and her bunny. (If you want to see it bigger, just double click on the image...in case you didn't know you could do that!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
WOW!! I can't believe how your family has grown up. Romney has a little one...so cute. I found you guys on through Harries blog. I hope all is well. It is great to see your family after so many years!!
What great pictures, and a great layout. You Gardner girls are so creative.
I am impressed! Jocelyn is so cute. And it looks like she loves chocolate as much as me. It was fun to see you guys yesterday.
This is so cool. I don't think I could ever figure out how to do that. Do you print it out after you do it on the computer? It really helps to have such cute subject matter too. I am glad we got together yesterday.
Cute granddaughter! Cute layout! Mad photoshop skills! Way to go!
I love the scrapbook pages! Thanks for making them so cute! AND I love your new spring picture! It's perfect for our lovely Utah weather!
You did a great job! What a big chocolate bunny that is.
Love the tulips in the snow. That pretty much sums up the last week doesn't it.
Post a Comment