If you want to do any decorating, I have just one word for you...Jessica! She is amazing! This year I wanted a Christmas tree that matched my living room. When I heard that Jessica was "on the market" so to speak, I decided to ask for her help. She came up about 9:30 am. By 10, we were at Interior Elements in Orem. We were excited by the "going out of business 50% off" sign on the door! And we were even more excited because there was still plenty of Christmas decorations. We looked around and chose a set of ornaments to begin with and just started adding decorations. We went to Michael's and Costco to round out our stash and headed home. By 12:30 Jessica had begun. By 3:30, she had created a masterpiece for my living room! It was fun to watch her work and I am really lucky that she took the time to help me! No, she didn't "help", she just did it all and it is perfect! Thanks, Jessica! It was a very fun day! Here are some pictures, but you are just going to have to come visit to really appreciate it! You're all invited anytime!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
O Christmas Tree, My Christmas Tree
If you want to do any decorating, I have just one word for you...Jessica! She is amazing! This year I wanted a Christmas tree that matched my living room. When I heard that Jessica was "on the market" so to speak, I decided to ask for her help. She came up about 9:30 am. By 10, we were at Interior Elements in Orem. We were excited by the "going out of business 50% off" sign on the door! And we were even more excited because there was still plenty of Christmas decorations. We looked around and chose a set of ornaments to begin with and just started adding decorations. We went to Michael's and Costco to round out our stash and headed home. By 12:30 Jessica had begun. By 3:30, she had created a masterpiece for my living room! It was fun to watch her work and I am really lucky that she took the time to help me! No, she didn't "help", she just did it all and it is perfect! Thanks, Jessica! It was a very fun day! Here are some pictures, but you are just going to have to come visit to really appreciate it! You're all invited anytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks amazing! I can't wait to see it today!
It's gorgeous! People will think you forked out a small fortune at the Festival of Trees.
It's as beautiful as you described. Way to go, girls! Jessica looks just like a model standing next to it too. But my biggest question is about the gloves. Do I need some of those to make my Christmas decorations more beautiful??
I LOVE your tree it is really beautiful!
Post a Comment