Tuesday, December 2, 2008
O Christmas Tree, MORE Christmas Trees!
No this tree isn't in my house! This was our second year of decorating a tree for the Festival of Trees. The Festival is a fund raiser for Primary Children's Hospital. We donate and decorate the tree and someone buys it and all the money goes to the hospital. We spent all day Monday decorating our tree. It was so fun to be together and work on this project. Since almost all my blog readers were at the festival with me, I am blogging just to be the first one to do it! I Win!! Now I will be late to meet you for tonight, but hey, I wanted to be first! :) Seriously, it is a fun project to all work on together...many hands make light work! Ok, Jessica did most of the work, but hey, she couldn't have done it without us! Thanks for the fun day! Love you guys (girls!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was fun! Thanks for letting me come help! I'm sad I can't come tonight! Let me know how it goes!
Can I just copy and paste your post to my blog:) Except I didn't do most of the work! I just got to do all the fun stuff after you guys did the hard stuff. Thanks for organizing everything. I am liking our new Christmas tradition.
Cool. I had never heard of the festival of trees before. It sounds like a great cause and a fun activity. It looks beautiful you guys have a Christmas tree decorating gift.
Post a Comment