Thursday, September 2, 2010

This Is Cool!


Today was the annual Sisters' Swim Party. Colleen, Cheryl and I met together to celebrate birthdays for Colleen and me and float in the pool. Of course we ate lunch and had a yummy dessert, too. We also exchanged gifts, and can I just say, we are good gift givers! The problem with partying with just us sisters is that there is no one to take a picture. What to do? Take two pictures of two sisters and then use Photoshop! Modern day inventions are awesome. Just so you can see how cool, here are the two pictures that made up the first picture. Thanks for a great day, ladies!

Two sisters with a spot for the other one!



And now the other sister and oops! a finger in the picture! No problem with photoshop!

8 comments:

ColleenDown said...

So you could have removed my towel and photoshopped me a new body? Oh well, my I have a lovely finger--this really is cool-and thanks for such a lovely afternoon.

Trishelle said...

HI!! That looks like a blast!! What a great place to get together for some sister time!

Vanessa said...

Way cool! I love how you showed the picture process. How fun to be with your sisters!

Romney said...

Very impressive! I love photoshop!!

Charlie said...

WOW how did you do that??? I wish I knew how to use photo shop. Glad you had a good time.

ColleenDown said...

So I was going to transfer this to my IPhoto when I notice that I am all wrapped up in a large towel with a very large dessert bowl in my hand--you on the other hand are sitting there all skinny and shapely with no dessert in your hand, Hmmm...I think I will have to do some photoshpping of own on this pic.

Cheryl said...

I am so proud of you! I would be scared to death to try something like that on Photoshop 'cause such technology is so overwhelming.

The party was fun too. Thanks for being the annual hostess! And happy belated birthday.

Heather said...

That is very cool. You'll have to show me how to do that sometime. Happy birthday to all.