Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FHE (Family Home Evening) Message


I found this message from Adam on my phone this morning. I guess he called while we were out for family home evening...

"Listen, I know FHE is important and that you're having your H E with the F. I know that's good and all, but how 'bout a little bit of F H Me right now. I'm part of the F although I am not H, I still think I'm entitled to at least a portion of the E…so give me a call back when you're done with "Don't Eat Pete" or whatever it is you're doing for the activity part of the E…and call me back 'cuz you are my F and I love you guys, so…bye!"

6 comments:

Eileen said...

That is hysterical! I may have to use that, in some form or another. Thanks for the laugh.

Charlie said...

So funny. So I'm just wondering is Adam adopted?;)

Heather said...

He is one of a kind!

ColleenDown said...

Who can think this fast while talking on an answering machine?

Vanessa said...

So cute, so clever!

Trishelle said...

Hah-larious! How do you not spend hours and hours of everyday not laughing at that kid?! Seriously, I can't pull of a clever funny like that to save my life!

Brilliance just runs in your family! ;)