Monday morning it felt like spring had arrived! I took a picture of my crocuses and even caught a bee doing his work to help the flowers! The rest of the week was gorgeous and I was loving this glimpse of spring...then the winds changed and now it is cold...
A few weeks ago, we took the family and went to the Draper Temple open house. I loved having all of my family (except Adam, because he was excused) in the temple with me. It filled my heart to overflowing to all be in the Celestial Room together and I loved this glimpse of eternity... Then today we all went together to the Dedication services. Again, my heart was full...another little glimpse of Heaven...I know that the winds will change and my glimpse will fade away and I will have to face more winters in my life, but all the little glimpses I am given assure me that spring will return, Heaven will come and it is all worth the wait!
5 comments:
I love you mom!
I love you too! I felt the same way the first time I walked into the sealing room. I love your comparison to Spring.
Amen to that!
I'm still on a spiritual high from our Relief Society lesson yesterday. There was just something about the whole thing that was wonderful.
The snowboots and the crocus capture the feeling of today. I want to run outside and dig mine out of the snow. Fortunately crocus and pansies are very tough--just like us.
I love it! Thanks for the reminder. I needed it on this cold winter day.
Post a Comment