Friday, March 27, 2009

Ladies Who Lunch







I was going through this week's pictures and found this one from lunch with my sisters. I wanted to blog it because I had a great time on Wednesday. We had rescheduled from the week before and then it was crummy weather. But we had a project to work on and wanted to get it done, so we got together. It wasn't anything way out of the ordinary, but we laughed alot and had a great lunch. I didn't think I "had time" but who really every has time? Or is all we have time? I just know that when it was all done, I didn't have time NOT to do that once in a while. When I decided to blog about it I remembered, for some strange reason, a song called "Ladies Who Lunch" and thought it was a perfect title. Then I looked up the lyrics...we are not those ladies, but I still like the title! So, if you are fortunate enough to have sisters, call them up and have lunch...if not call me or some other great friend and take the time to go to lunch!

2 comments:

ColleenDown said...

I guess this is just another one of those perks of being as your friends say, "a lady of leisure". I am glad that you took the pictures so we could all remember this day. (I am still checking MY blog for a little action)

jessica&john.com said...

That food looks good! I hope Heather, Katelyn, and I are just like you "ladies who lunch" someday!