Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Disney Days

I am finally getting back to scrapbooking after a couple of months of fun!  My last post was April, we will skip over May and jump right to our family vacation in June!  I agree with my niece, Jessica, that having pictures is a great way to remember how much fun we had!  These are all the two page spreads that will end up in a book at the end of the year.  So here are three days at Disneyland and California Adventure and one day at the beach and an Angels baseball game.




Jocelyn had a goal of getting lots of autographs!  We saw more characters than
I think I have seen in all my other trips combined!  Romney made her a cute album
of autographs and pictures that she can carry around and look at.  This is my version
of her getting signatures and posing for pictures!





3 comments:

Eileen said...

You went to Disneyland without us!? Rude. :)

ColleenDown said...

Can't think of Disneyland without thinking of taking Romney there the first week of her life--must have left a lasting impression! Glad to see you back....

jessica&john.com said...

I love seeing your California adventure. Baseball, the beach, and Bugs Life...Looks like a blast! So glad you found a moment to share.