Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tag, I'm it!!

Colleen tagged me in her blog, so here are my answers!


4 Shows I watch:

*I don't watch tv.


4 Things I am passionate about:

*My Family

*My Testimony

*Creating photo albums

*Finishing my life well

4 Phrases I say a lot:

*Is your piano done?

*Did you do your homework?

*Please turn that down (or off!)

*I love you!

4 Things I have learned from my past:

*Overeating makes me tired (I re-learn this often!)

*Doing something you enjoy gives you energy

*Things always look better after a good night's sleep

*THINK before you speak (is it True Helpful Inspiring Necessary Kind)

4 places I would like to go:

*New Zealand (with Jordan for a tour guide)

*Paris (with Clark for a tour guide)

*Russia (with Adam for a tour guide)

*Hawaii (with my whole family for fun!)

4 Things I did yesterday:

*Took Maddy to the dentist

*Went to the grocery store

*Made cards

*Shopped for birthday presents

4 Things I'm looking forward to:

*Disneyland next week

*Being with Clark and all of my children (except one missionary!) in Disneyland

*Seeing my parents on the way to Disneyland

*Talking to Jordan at Christmas

4 Things I like about Winter:

*The Christmas season

*Cross country skiing with family and friends (and family who are my friends!)

*It doesn't require a swimsuit!

*Watching a good snowfall with hot chocolate and a book by the fire

4 Things on my Wish List

*To be debt free

*Lasik eye surgery

*To be able to create anything I can imagine in photoshop

*To know what I am making for dinner every night

4 People I Tag

*Romney

*Charlie

*Vanessa

*Jessica

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Isn't it funny that the younger girls say things like "whatever" a lot and we just nag a lot. Glad you are looking forward to your Disneyland trip-sounds like fun!

jessica&john.com said...

The way you live your life and your energy inspires me! Thanks for the yummy dinner Saturday! I want your recipe!

Charlie said...

This was cute and fun to read. Also I like your new background. Love ya lots!

Romney said...

I guess that means I have to put a new post on my blog! THanks for sharing! And thanks for being such a great grandma and playing with Jocelyn today!

Heather said...

I love your THINK acronym. I need to remember that.

I have definitely graduated to the nagging sayings.