Monday, February 9, 2009

The Reading Chair

I know that Colleen likes my library chair, but I think I found one that would be better for her! Of course, we could each get our own and get together to read, but it just seemed like the perfect way for Colleen to study. What do you think? (Thanks Colleen for the tip on how to print to pictures!)






6 comments:

Heather said...

It seems to have some handy features, but I bet yours is much more comfortable.

Romney said...

It doesn't look so comfy and I KNOW that yours is very comfortable!!

Cheryl said...

It's probably not intended to be comfortable 'cause then it would be a sleeping chair, not a reading chair!

ColleenDown said...

Your're right, I want one. It is getting really bad when the selling feature for me would be the magnifying glass. I think, though, that I am still holding out for the Bassett model because like Cheryl said, I like to nap too!

Charlie said...

I like those chairs, but I LOVE your chair. The magnifying glass was great.

Deanna said...

Oooooh, I like it, except where are the cup holders?