Having finally set up my own blog, I decided the best place to start was with the best news of the week! Jocelyn Kate Summers has arrived! She was born on September 9, 2008 at 3:47 pm. She is just like her mother, practically perfect in every way! Being a grandma is the best! I just had to show up at the hospital about 15 hours into labor and wait a couple more hours...how hard is that! And contrary to some experiences in life, I didn't wish it was me!! Her Mommy and Daddy were very generous and we had her in our arms within a few minutes of her birth. Scott and Romney, thanks for the greatest gift ever! I can get used to this!
8 comments:
How exciting that I get to be the first to comment on your blog! I'm thrilled that you have one now, and I love the title. The big picture of feet is cute, but those little feet are hard to beat. That's adorable! Welcome to the blogosphere. I'll look forward to plenty more.
I am so glad you have a blog now! Perfect way to start my work day. Your new grand daughter is a doll!!!! I can't wait to meet her.
I am excited to see all your creative posts. You have always amazed me with your creativity in writing!
Hope to see you soon.
Congratulations on the new grand-daughter. Although it just doesn't seem quite right that you are called grandma. You are way too hip and young.
Finally--and to think my feet are the first thing people see when they log on. I am so excited to have another place to lurk. We can't wait to meet Jocelyn--Katelyn asks me everyday if this is the day we are driving up there. Now I am waiting for your first poem about being a grandma.
Those are the cutest little feet I've ever seen. Jocelyn misses her grandma and can't wait to see her on Sunday
So I'm curious, whose feet are all of those?
Your mom's feet are under the word Footnotes, Cheryl is to the right then Grandma Carol, then me and then Grandma's friend Vickie.
Oh, I couldn't figure out why there were five feet.
Post a Comment